Our HECM / Reverse Mortgage Rates Are Low & Our Process is Quick & Painless
At Top Flite Financial, we help the seniors of St. Louis make their home equity work for them with our HECM program. Our program allows you to change your disbursement method at your convenience. With our dedicated lending specialists, you’ll never find HECM lenders more knowledgeable, experienced and patient.
What is a HECM (Home Equity Conversion Mortgage)?
A HECM is a loan for seniors age 62 and older. HECM loans are insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and allow homeowners to convert their home equity into cash with no monthly mortgage payments. The borrower is responsible for paying the real estate taxes, homeowners insurance, and the maintenance of the property.
Helping Our Seniors Understand their Options
We’re here to bring to Missouri a Reverse/HECM mortgage process that is a whole lot easier, with tools and expertise that will help guide you along the way, starting with our FREE HECM Mortgage Qualifier.
At Top Flite Financial, we are committed to helping seniors of St. Louis find the right mortgage solutions. We’ll help you clearly see differences between HECM options, allowing you to choose the right one for you.
Our lending specialists are happy to serve you Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 7:00 pm and are willing to address your questions.
Myths Vs Facts
– The Bank takes your home
– It’s only a last resort
– It’s free money
– My equity is safe
– It’s not a safe program
– My spouse and I both have to be 62 to take advantage of the HECM
– You retain title to your Home
– Many financially saving retirees use a HECM as a financing tool
– It’s a specialized loan
– Your equity is subject to the housing market
– FHA insured HECM’s are fully guaranteed
– FHA now allows a non-borrowing spouse under 62 to be on title and retain all rights to the property if their spouse were to pass before them
The HECM / Reverse Mortgage Process
Here’s how the Top Flite HECM process works:
- Complete our simple HECM Qualifier
- Receive options based on your unique criteria and scenario
- Compare mortgage interest rates and terms
- Choose the offer that best fits your needs
With our 24-hour turn times, you’ll receive news about your loan application in no time.